Online marketing agency Indago Digital recently produced a periodic table of link building and acquisition tactics, which highlights some of the methods most commonly used by SEO and digital marketers to increase website visibility and traffic.
Working from the templates of previous guides, such as the Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors, Indago drew on experience from its in-house team of experts and specialists to categorize link-building and acquisition tactics by type and assign a score system of -2 through to +3 to rank them by SEO value.
The table is made up of three layers:
1. Link-begging pertains to low-level methods, which Indago has bucketed as paid, such as paid blogging and advertorials.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]