"With 75 million daily users, [Instagram] is fast becoming the social platform to have a presence on," states today's infographic by MakeAWebsiteHub.com. The graphic then offers 10 tips for encouraging Instagram users to follow your brand, including these:
• Use hashtags: Be specific, the graphic advises, such as opting for #beagle over simply the generic #dog.
• Know your filters: Nearly half of all images on Instagram have no filter applied to them. The filters that garner the most likes are Willow, Normal, and Toaster.
• Caption your photos: A good caption can turn a photo that's just OK into one that resonates with people.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns