"With 75 million daily users, [Instagram] is fast becoming the social platform to have a presence on," states today's infographic by MakeAWebsiteHub.com. The graphic then offers 10 tips for encouraging Instagram users to follow your brand, including these:
• Use hashtags: Be specific, the graphic advises, such as opting for #beagle over simply the generic #dog.
• Know your filters: Nearly half of all images on Instagram have no filter applied to them. The filters that garner the most likes are Willow, Normal, and Toaster.
• Caption your photos: A good caption can turn a photo that's just OK into one that resonates with people.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]