Every nine out of ten dollars in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry come from online sales, according to an infographic by Grip, a Web-based software that automatically generates images at scale.
The infographic offers insights into the current state of e-commerce in FMCG, also known as CPG (consumer packaged goods), as well as why e-commerce is no longer just an option for FMCG (it's a must-have) and which verticals have seen the most growth.
With the rise of e-commerce, brands will require better ways to stand out online. The graphic highlights five ways companies can improve their online presence.
Among the suggestions are personalization, reclaiming shelf appeal, and improving customer service.
To learn more about the role of e-commerce in CPG, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers