Every nine out of ten dollars in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry come from online sales, according to an infographic by Grip, a Web-based software that automatically generates images at scale.
The infographic offers insights into the current state of e-commerce in FMCG, also known as CPG (consumer packaged goods), as well as why e-commerce is no longer just an option for FMCG (it's a must-have) and which verticals have seen the most growth.
With the rise of e-commerce, brands will require better ways to stand out online. The graphic highlights five ways companies can improve their online presence.
Among the suggestions are personalization, reclaiming shelf appeal, and improving customer service.
To learn more about the role of e-commerce in CPG, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The State of E-Commerce in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]
- Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]
- How to Build an Effective B2B Customer Retention Plan