RIP, PCs. Well, maybe not yet, but that seems to be the trend.
In 2016, consumers owned five devices, on average, the graphic explains, adding that in 2015 92% of adults owned mobile phones but only 73% owned desktop of laptop computers.
Technology has helped encourage mobile use, the infographic points out: the iPhone 6 A8 chip is 50 times faster than the chip in the first iPhone, and the GPU (graphics processing unit) is 84 times faster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]