RIP, PCs. Well, maybe not yet, but that seems to be the trend.
In 2016, consumers owned five devices, on average, the graphic explains, adding that in 2015 92% of adults owned mobile phones but only 73% owned desktop of laptop computers.
Technology has helped encourage mobile use, the infographic points out: the iPhone 6 A8 chip is 50 times faster than the chip in the first iPhone, and the GPU (graphics processing unit) is 84 times faster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]