At a time when the average consumer is exposed to 5,000 advertisements a day, brands need to create experiences that cut through the noise. Experiential marketing, AKA "live marketing," helps brands engage consumers on an emotional level.
That emotional, personal component is key because consumers expect a consistent experience across all channels. For example, 77% of consumers have chosen, recommended, or paid more for a brand that provides a personalized service or experience, according to today's infographic.
- How can brands think holistically about the consumer experience?
- What are the skills needed to engage them?
- And how can technology and software help accelerate and scale results?
Take a look at the infographic to see how those three forces can work together to deliver a premium consumer experience, and learn about the benefits of doing so can bring to a brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas