At a time when the average consumer is exposed to 5,000 advertisements a day, brands need to create experiences that cut through the noise. Experiential marketing, AKA "live marketing," helps brands engage consumers on an emotional level.
That emotional, personal component is key because consumers expect a consistent experience across all channels. For example, 77% of consumers have chosen, recommended, or paid more for a brand that provides a personalized service or experience, according to today's infographic.
- How can brands think holistically about the consumer experience?
- What are the skills needed to engage them?
- And how can technology and software help accelerate and scale results?
Take a look at the infographic to see how those three forces can work together to deliver a premium consumer experience, and learn about the benefits of doing so can bring to a brand.
Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Continue reading "How to Maximize the Benefits of Live-Marketing Events [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]