People interact differently with SMS than they do with other forms of communication, according to an infographic by Text Request, and marketers can be more successful with SMS lead generation when they pay attention to those differences.
For example, with SMS, people prefer conversations over promotions, the graphic explains.
Moreover, texting can be an easier way to collect information than asking users to fill out online forms, it adds.
So, to achieve lead-generation success via SMS, take the following five steps recommended in the graphic:
- Make your SMS information easily accessible across all channels.
- Have a strong call to action.
- Use SMS to qualify leads.
- Set up a fast process to follow up with SMS leads.
- Start now to get ahead of the competition.
Check out the infographic to read up on all the details of the five steps you can take to generate leads through mobile messaging:
Continue reading "Five Essential Tips for Successful SMS Lead Generation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor