If only you could read the thoughts of successful CMOs to see what they are planning for 2018... How helpful would it be to know what they are focusing on and where they think money should be spent?
What can we learn from these CMOs?
There's a lot to keep up with in 2018: From understanding your technology stack (Grant Johnson, CMO of Kofax) to influencer marketing (Carlos Gil, founder of Gil Media Co.), marketers have a lot on their plates.
Matt Heinz, president of Heinz Marketing, predicts that 2018 will bring more revenue responsibility to marketers, and Nilly Assia, CMO of Portnox, sees marketers' becoming more agile.
To learn what the 11 CMOs said about what's coming this year, see the infographic. Just tap or click for a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]