If only you could read the thoughts of successful CMOs to see what they are planning for 2018... How helpful would it be to know what they are focusing on and where they think money should be spent?
What can we learn from these CMOs?
There's a lot to keep up with in 2018: From understanding your technology stack (Grant Johnson, CMO of Kofax) to influencer marketing (Carlos Gil, founder of Gil Media Co.), marketers have a lot on their plates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)