If only you could read the thoughts of successful CMOs to see what they are planning for 2018... How helpful would it be to know what they are focusing on and where they think money should be spent?
What can we learn from these CMOs?
There's a lot to keep up with in 2018: From understanding your technology stack (Grant Johnson, CMO of Kofax) to influencer marketing (Carlos Gil, founder of Gil Media Co.), marketers have a lot on their plates.
Matt Heinz, president of Heinz Marketing, predicts that 2018 will bring more revenue responsibility to marketers, and Nilly Assia, CMO of Portnox, sees marketers' becoming more agile.
To learn what the 11 CMOs said about what's coming this year, see the infographic. Just tap or click for a larger version.
Continue reading "What Do CMOs Predict for 2018? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Automation for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How Companies Can Use Digital Brand Ambassadors for B2B Influencer Marketing
- Marketing Automation: Seven Machine-Learning Use Cases
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results