"Livestreaming" was a big buzzword in 2017, and it's not going away in 2018. Marketers who haven't explored this medium yet may want to take a look because, according to an infographic by Filmora, Facebook Live videos are watched three times longer than regular videos and the livestreaming industry could reach $70.05 billion by 2021.
There are more platforms for livestreaming than ever before. Facebook and YouTube dominate, but Instagram, Tumblr, and Snapchat are playing strong supporting roles.
For companies and brands, the infographic explains, livestreaming can be a helpful way to give customer service, make product announcements, conduct Q&A sessions, and more.
The graphic also explores which platforms reach which audiences so you can see what might be the right fit for you.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]