"Livestreaming" was a big buzzword in 2017, and it's not going away in 2018. Marketers who haven't explored this medium yet may want to take a look because, according to an infographic by Filmora, Facebook Live videos are watched three times longer than regular videos and the livestreaming industry could reach $70.05 billion by 2021.
There are more platforms for livestreaming than ever before. Facebook and YouTube dominate, but Instagram, Tumblr, and Snapchat are playing strong supporting roles.
For companies and brands, the infographic explains, livestreaming can be a helpful way to give customer service, make product announcements, conduct Q&A sessions, and more.
The graphic also explores which platforms reach which audiences so you can see what might be the right fit for you.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges