Brands are doing more experiential marketing than ever before, but is it working? With the rise of data, experiential marketers have more power at their fingertips to measure and optimize their efforts—and, more important, to deliver a superior consumer experience.
Putting consumers first is paramount now. According to Forrester, the consumer-experience quality of 30% of companies will decline in 2018, putting them at a significant disadvantage against companies that focus on the buyer.
Take a look at six data-driven pitfalls that experiential marketers are facing today, as presented in this infographic by live marketing solution Limelight. It uses insights from major research firms and global brands to illustrate common pitfalls that in-person marketers and executives are facing.
The graphic also explores the following questions:
- What is the missed opportunity cost of ignoring the consumer experience?
- Why does audience engagement need to be the backbone of your event?
- What is the benefit of putting data at the center of the marketing and sales decisions?
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers