Brands are doing more experiential marketing than ever before, but is it working? With the rise of data, experiential marketers have more power at their fingertips to measure and optimize their efforts—and, more important, to deliver a superior consumer experience.
Putting consumers first is paramount now. According to Forrester, the consumer-experience quality of 30% of companies will decline in 2018, putting them at a significant disadvantage against companies that focus on the buyer.
Take a look at six data-driven pitfalls that experiential marketers are facing today, as presented in this infographic by live marketing solution Limelight. It uses insights from major research firms and global brands to illustrate common pitfalls that in-person marketers and executives are facing.
The graphic also explores the following questions:
- What is the missed opportunity cost of ignoring the consumer experience?
- Why does audience engagement need to be the backbone of your event?
- What is the benefit of putting data at the center of the marketing and sales decisions?
Scroll through the infographic to arm yourself with the knowledge you need to make waves with your next experiential marketing campaign. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Six Pitfalls to Avoid in Your Next Experiential Marketing Campaign [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]