Keeping up with the latest trends in content marketing can quickly prove challenging.
Considering that 91% of B2B marketers and 86% of B2C marketers report using content marketing as a part of their overall marketing strategy, it's safe to say that content marketing is here to stay and the competition is getting only tougher.
Interestingly, the graphic points out that although 75% of marketers have a content marketing strategy, only around 37% of them have it actually written down. So if you haven't documented your content marketing strategy, this might be the time to do so—because that will help you gain some competitive advantage.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget