Keeping up with the latest trends in content marketing can quickly prove challenging.
Considering that 91% of B2B marketers and 86% of B2C marketers report using content marketing as a part of their overall marketing strategy, it's safe to say that content marketing is here to stay and the competition is getting only tougher.
Interestingly, the graphic points out that although 75% of marketers have a content marketing strategy, only around 37% of them have it actually written down. So if you haven't documented your content marketing strategy, this might be the time to do so—because that will help you gain some competitive advantage.
For a detailed breakdown of the latest content marketing statistics and trends, take a look at the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
And if you want to compare it to stats from last year, check out the 2017 version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.