Why, oh, why, in a time when Marketing and Sales alignment is all the buzz, are some marketing and sales teams' goals still not syncing up?
1. Communication: Nearly half of all sales and marketing professionals agree this is a major issue, according to the graphic, and lack of communication is preventing each team from getting what they need from the other team.
2. Broken processes: Even something as simple as setting up regular, scheduled meetings can help.
3. Disconnected metrics: When Marketing focuses on brand awareness and top of funnel leads, whereas Sales priorities are attaining quotas and speeding up the sales cycle, it's hard to find a meeting of the minds about what to focus on.
Check out the infographic to see how your organization fares against these three challenges:
Continue reading "The Top Three Reasons Sales and Marketing Alignment Is Off [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Quality Over Quantity in Lead- and Conversion-Scoring
- Using Product Management to Bring a Strategic View to Data and AI Ops
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack