Programmatic advertising is no longer optional for marketers who want to remain competitive. Over 60% of marketers use programmatic ads for brand campaigns, according to an infographic by Koeppel Direct.
The graphic highlights the benefits of programmatic, including increased efficiency, reduced media-buying costs, and omnichannel targeting.
But programmatic isn't perfect, and the graphic also highlights potential problems, such as ad fraud and the risk that ads are placed alongside questionable content.
Overall, however, marketers who haven't explored this channel may want to start, because the advantages of programmatic marketing tend to outweigh the disadvantages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels