Programmatic advertising is no longer optional for marketers who want to remain competitive. Over 60% of marketers use programmatic ads for brand campaigns, according to an infographic by Koeppel Direct.
The graphic highlights the benefits of programmatic, including increased efficiency, reduced media-buying costs, and omnichannel targeting.
But programmatic isn't perfect, and the graphic also highlights potential problems, such as ad fraud and the risk that ads are placed alongside questionable content.
Overall, however, marketers who haven't explored this channel may want to start, because the advantages of programmatic marketing tend to outweigh the disadvantages.
Check out the graphic for details on programmatic marketing trends, tips on how to run a successful campaign, and more:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom
- It's Time to Embrace Personalization and Education in Your OTT Advertising Model
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead