Only one thing brings search engine traffic to your website: searches.
And searches—especially B2B searches—only sometimes begin with voice queries. The vast majority of the time, they still begin with typing.
But, every time, they're based on keywords.
Keywords feed the search engine. Search engines feed B2B marketers—or at least they can. Therefore, you need to understand how to select keywords, which tools will help you do that, and where to use them.
(ToTheWeb also offers a robust series of free B2B search marketing tools, which you may find helpful for optimizing your webpages to succeed with search.)
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022