Only one thing brings search engine traffic to your website: searches.
And searches—especially B2B searches—only sometimes begin with voice queries. The vast majority of the time, they still begin with typing.
But, every time, they're based on keywords.
Keywords feed the search engine. Search engines feed B2B marketers—or at least they can. Therefore, you need to understand how to select keywords, which tools will help you do that, and where to use them.
Based on this in-depth post, Feldman Creative teamed-up with the search marketing experts at ToTheWeb to create the ultimate keyword selection guide—in the form of the infographic, below.
(ToTheWeb also offers a robust series of free B2B search marketing tools, which you may find helpful for optimizing your webpages to succeed with search.)
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Search Engine Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos