Only one thing brings search engine traffic to your website: searches.
And searches—especially B2B searches—only sometimes begin with voice queries. The vast majority of the time, they still begin with typing.
But, every time, they're based on keywords.
Keywords feed the search engine. Search engines feed B2B marketers—or at least they can. Therefore, you need to understand how to select keywords, which tools will help you do that, and where to use them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]