The concept of employee advocacy and our understanding of it have been growing over recent years, and advocacy programs have been implemented as part of the marketing and sales strategies at many well-known companies, including Dell, Adobe, HPE, SAP, among others.
If you're new to the term, "employee advocacy" is simply the promotion of a company by its own employees, mainly on social media, but email, chat, and other channels can also be used.
In this infographic from employee-advocacy platform EveryoneSocial, you'll discover why advocacy matters, see what some studies have found about the practice, and learn how your company can get started with an effective strategy today.
When implemented well, employee advocacy programs can help not just sales and marketing, but also employee retention.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Local Businesses Should Be Marketing in 2019
- Push Notifications vs. SMS vs. Email: A Comparison [Infographic]
- 2019 Martech Predictions: From Facebook Marketing to Meeting Automation
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]