The concept of employee advocacy and our understanding of it have been growing over recent years, and advocacy programs have been implemented as part of the marketing and sales strategies at many well-known companies, including Dell, Adobe, HPE, SAP, among others.
If you're new to the term, "employee advocacy" is simply the promotion of a company by its own employees, mainly on social media, but email, chat, and other channels can also be used.
In this infographic from employee-advocacy platform EveryoneSocial, you'll discover why advocacy matters, see what some studies have found about the practice, and learn how your company can get started with an effective strategy today.
When implemented well, employee advocacy programs can help not just sales and marketing, but also employee retention.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]