Creating marketing videos often isn't cheap, so you want to make sure to get the most out of your investment.
You can post your video on your website, and you can share it via social channels, but what do you do beyond that? How can you make sure to get your money's worth out of any video you've created.
You'll want to start with the content, of course, by making your video educational or emotion-based. And you'll want to distribute properly, by posting to various social channels and transcribing properly.
You may want to explore virtual reality, 360-degree video, or livestreaming for something different from your usual video plan. For more on those ideas and others, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations