SEO can quickly get complicated as algorithms change and marketers try to stay up-to-date on new technologies and content trends.
But the team at content marketing agency Optimist reminds us that sometimes we marketers overcomplicate things. (Who, us?!)
They put together the slightly tongue-in-cheek-but-still-useful No BS Guide to SEO, which you can see below.
And they remind us that SEO consists really of just three main components:
- Basic on-page and technical optimization
- Great content
- Showing your content to the right people
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]