SEO can quickly get complicated as algorithms change and marketers try to stay up-to-date on new technologies and content trends.
But the team at content marketing agency Optimist reminds us that sometimes we marketers overcomplicate things. (Who, us?!)
They put together the slightly tongue-in-cheek-but-still-useful No BS Guide to SEO, which you can see below.
And they remind us that SEO consists really of just three main components:
- Basic on-page and technical optimization
- Great content
- Showing your content to the right people
So take a deep breath, see where you arrive on the flowchart, and go tackle SEO:
Continue reading "The Right Way to Do SEO [Flowchart]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]
- How to Use Google Search Console Insights for Your SEO Strategy
- Marketers' Top SEO Priorities in 2022
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]