SEO can quickly get complicated as algorithms change and marketers try to stay up-to-date on new technologies and content trends.
But the team at content marketing agency Optimist reminds us that sometimes we marketers overcomplicate things. (Who, us?!)
They put together the slightly tongue-in-cheek-but-still-useful No BS Guide to SEO, which you can see below.
And they remind us that SEO consists really of just three main components:
- Basic on-page and technical optimization
- Great content
- Showing your content to the right people
So take a deep breath, see where you arrive on the flowchart, and go tackle SEO:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Search Engine Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos