According to an infographic by Happify, 70% is a number any manager will want to remember: "Managers account for at least 70% of the variance in employee engagement scores across business units," Gallup has found.
In short, a bad manager very likely means a less-motivated employee. And that should motivate you to want to become a better manager.
Happify's infographic offers tips on how to do just that.
The three factors that most motivate employees, according to the graphic, are...
- Mastery: Allowing people to learn on the job
- Membership: A sense of community
- Meaning: Working for a purpose
So thank your employees, organize that team outing, and read on for more tips on how to be a motivating manager:
Continue reading "How to Motivate Your Employees [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies