Nearly half the world accesses the Internet via mobile devices, and about 63% of the budget for global digital ads is expected to be spent on mobile this year, according to an infographic by data-driven full-service agency Connext Digital.
In short, a lot of people are looking at their mobiles devices, and a lot of marketers are spending a lot of money on catching mobile users' attention with ads.
The infographic lists some of the top trends in mobile advertising that marketers should keep an eye on.
Many of these tactics have been used successfully for desktop digital ads, and now marketers are expanding to mobile as well. For example, native advertising, programmatic advertising, and remarketing will become even more popular mobile advertising trends in the near future, the graphic predicts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Mobile App Development Trends in 2018 and Beyond [Infographic]