Maybe you're a fan of Bitcoin and got lucky with its recent surge in value (or unlucky with the subsequent drop), or maybe you're skeptical of the cryptocurrency. Either way, you've most certainly heard about it.
Whether Bitcoin will become the future of money, as some predict, is yet to be seen, but if you want to learn more about this technology, its history, and the way it works, then read on. Cartwright King, a British law firm, has created an infographic about the basics of Bitcoin.
The graphic answers the following questions about the cryptocurrency:
- What is a Bitcoin?
- How did Bitcoin start?
- What is Bitcoin mining?
- How do I buy and spend Bitcoins?
- What are the benefits of Bitcoin?
- What threatens the future of Bitcoin?
The firm has also put together a short video that elaborates on some of the points in the infographic.
And if you're interested in learning more about crytpocurrencies and how they affect marketers, check out this article about blockchain.
Continue reading "Bitcoin Basics: A Brief History [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Senior Marketers Are (Very) Optimistic About the US Economic Outlook
- How to Create Successful B2B Relationships