Maybe you're a fan of Bitcoin and got lucky with its recent surge in value (or unlucky with the subsequent drop), or maybe you're skeptical of the cryptocurrency. Either way, you've most certainly heard about it.
Whether Bitcoin will become the future of money, as some predict, is yet to be seen, but if you want to learn more about this technology, its history, and the way it works, then read on. Cartwright King, a British law firm, has created an infographic about the basics of Bitcoin.
The graphic answers the following questions about the cryptocurrency:
- What is a Bitcoin?
- How did Bitcoin start?
- What is Bitcoin mining?
- How do I buy and spend Bitcoins?
- What are the benefits of Bitcoin?
- What threatens the future of Bitcoin?
The firm has also put together a short video that elaborates on some of the points in the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help