Maybe you're a fan of Bitcoin and got lucky with its recent surge in value (or unlucky with the subsequent drop), or maybe you're skeptical of the cryptocurrency. Either way, you've most certainly heard about it.
Whether Bitcoin will become the future of money, as some predict, is yet to be seen, but if you want to learn more about this technology, its history, and the way it works, then read on. Cartwright King, a British law firm, has created an infographic about the basics of Bitcoin.
The graphic answers the following questions about the cryptocurrency:
- What is a Bitcoin?
- How did Bitcoin start?
- What is Bitcoin mining?
- How do I buy and spend Bitcoins?
- What are the benefits of Bitcoin?
- What threatens the future of Bitcoin?
The firm has also put together a short video that elaborates on some of the points in the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas