Working remotely can sound like a dream come true: There's no commuting, companies have access to global talent, and reduced costs can mean increased profits.
It's reasons like those that have helped drive a rise in remote teams over the past decade. But remote work can come with challenges, including team collaboration and communication.
An infographic, created by the business messenger team at Chanty, sheds light on the concept of global team collaboration, shares tips on how to use the right tools to get the best results from a distributed team, and offers insights into the future of remote teams.
The graphic suggests helpful tools for team communication, video conferencing, and Cloud storage and file-sharing.
The get tips to make remote work more effective, and to see the future of the remote workplace, check out the infographic. Click or tap to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]