With each passing year, the Web has become more multilingual. According to Internet World Stats, 804 million people use the Internet in Chinese, and 337 million people use it in Spanish.
So if you've spent time and money building a mobile app, you should make sure it's as usable as it can be in every one of your target markets. Taking into account the local factor will help you achieve success with your app in international markets.
One study found that app downloads increased 120% and revenue went up 26% after releasing apps in native languages.
Localization is the key to success in today's global market, but what goes into localization, and what other factors decide the success of your app in an international market?
Continue reading "How to Market Your App Internationally [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor