Influencer marketing results on average in an ROI 11 times higher than that of traditional marketing methods, such as TV, print, and desktop ads.
Yes, 11 times!
And, the infographic points out, for every dollar spent on influencer marketing, brands are earning $6.50 in return.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]