You've got your email program up and running, and maybe it's even going pretty well.
And you're A/B-testing, right?
Testing pieces of creative is helpful, but remember to look at the entire email. Even email campaigns that seem to be working well may have room for improvement.
An infographic by email design and HTML-coding company EmailMonks offers ideas on some simple, often-overlooked parts of your email to review to make sure you're following best-practices. And, if you are, consider testing to see whether you can get even better results.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019