You've got your email program up and running, and maybe it's even going pretty well.
And you're A/B-testing, right?
Testing pieces of creative is helpful, but remember to look at the entire email. Even email campaigns that seem to be working well may have room for improvement.
An infographic by email design and HTML-coding company EmailMonks offers ideas on some simple, often-overlooked parts of your email to review to make sure you're following best-practices. And, if you are, consider testing to see whether you can get even better results.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?