You've got your email program up and running, and maybe it's even going pretty well.
And you're A/B-testing, right?
Testing pieces of creative is helpful, but remember to look at the entire email. Even email campaigns that seem to be working well may have room for improvement.
An infographic by email design and HTML-coding company EmailMonks offers ideas on some simple, often-overlooked parts of your email to review to make sure you're following best-practices. And, if you are, consider testing to see whether you can get even better results.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends