Yes, it is possible to make money via YouTube, and it's not just about ads.
For example, you might consider...
Sponsored videos: Companies pay you to post videos or include product placements.
Licensed content: Brands pay you to use your content in their ads.
To see details about those income-generating ideas and others, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share