Yes, it is possible to make money via YouTube, and it's not just about ads.
Ads may be the easiest and most well-known way to monetize YouTube content, but an infographic by video editor Filmora offers other ideas as well.
For example, you might consider...
Sponsored videos: Companies pay you to post videos or include product placements.
Licensed content: Brands pay you to use your content in their ads.
To see details about those income-generating ideas and others, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]