As businesses and marketers anticipate the rise of artificial intelligence (AI), virtual and augmented reality (AR), and the Internet of Things, mobile will be in the thick of it all for the foreseeable future.
A Google CEO Sundar Pichai puts it, we are now witnessing the beginnings of "an important shift from a mobile-first world to an AI-first world."
For example, big-name brands—from Ikea to Starbucks, Wal-Mart, and Volvo—are already using augmented reality (AR), and the global market for mobile AR apps is projected to reach 3.9 billion by 2020, according to information DCI cites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]