As businesses and marketers anticipate the rise of artificial intelligence (AI), virtual and augmented reality (AR), and the Internet of Things, mobile will be in the thick of it all for the foreseeable future.
A Google CEO Sundar Pichai puts it, we are now witnessing the beginnings of "an important shift from a mobile-first world to an AI-first world."
For example, big-name brands—from Ikea to Starbucks, Wal-Mart, and Volvo—are already using augmented reality (AR), and the global market for mobile AR apps is projected to reach 3.9 billion by 2020, according to information DCI cites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]