If experience is the best teacher, then we should all be experts at running meetings by now, right? We've spent more hours in meetings than we can count. We've organized meetings, created agendas, sent follow-ups, and then scheduled more meetings to discuss points from previous meetings.
It never ends.
Yet many people feel meetings are unproductive and take time away from actually getting work done.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]
- What Workers Want Most From Employers
- The Gig Economy and You: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]