If experience is the best teacher, then we should all be experts at running meetings by now, right? We've spent more hours in meetings than we can count. We've organized meetings, created agendas, sent follow-ups, and then scheduled more meetings to discuss points from previous meetings.
It never ends.
Yet many people feel meetings are unproductive and take time away from actually getting work done.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]