Marketers who work with influencers may be interested to know that there are more ways to work with your famous partners than simply sponsoring social media posts or using affiliate links.
Kite.ly surveyed 212 influences across a variety of niches to learn how they generate revenue. Respondents were selected partially based on audience size: Instagram and Twitter influencers had to have at least 10,000 followers, and those on YouTube had to have a minimum of 185,000 subscribers.
The results were published in this report, and select findings are included in an infographic.
The graphic lists the top 15 methods influencers use to monetize their positions, including speaking and guest appearances, consulting, and selling branded merchandise.
To see many of the ways influencers make money—and find out whether any of them might fit into your marketing strategy—check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity