Marketers may want to scroll to the section about SEO and how voice search is changing people's search habits. For example, ensure your content uses natural language that matches with your audience's searches, the graphic suggests.
Two other tips: make sure your content also ranks well in desktop search results and is sharable via social.
The infographic predicts that the voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry by next year, so marketers who haven't started to optimize for voice yet will want to get moving—fast.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]