Marketers may want to scroll to the section about SEO and how voice search is changing people's search habits. For example, ensure your content uses natural language that matches with your audience's searches, the graphic suggests.
Two other tips: make sure your content also ranks well in desktop search results and is sharable via social.
The infographic predicts that the voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry by next year, so marketers who haven't started to optimize for voice yet will want to get moving—fast.
To see how people are using voice search—and so much more about the technology—check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Visual Search for B2B Marketing Success: Olga Andrienko on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Ways to Optimize Your Videos for Search [Infographic]
- Five B2B Brands That Prove Voice Search Is More Than Hype
- Google's 'Helpful Content Update': Five SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]