Marketers may want to scroll to the section about SEO and how voice search is changing people's search habits. For example, ensure your content uses natural language that matches with your audience's searches, the graphic suggests.
Two other tips: make sure your content also ranks well in desktop search results and is sharable via social.
The infographic predicts that the voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry by next year, so marketers who haven't started to optimize for voice yet will want to get moving—fast.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]