Many businesses have put resources into ensuring mobile experiences engage users. And, overall, that effort is paying off: Consumers may still be more likely to complete a purchase on a computer, but smartphone conversion rates are increasing.
But what can your brand do to increase mobile engagement even more? After all, a seamless customer experience across devices is key to encouraging purchases.
The infographic (below) explores various aspects of mobile marketing, including explanations of...
- Types of endpoints: How users experiencing your business on mobile—SMS? QR codes? Apps?
- Business implementations: Examples of how brands are using mobile to engage consumers.
- Mobile convenience: Statistics about how consumers use mobile vs. desktop, including where they are making purchases.
Check out the full graphic to get inspiration for your own mobile program. Tap or click to see a larger version:
Continue reading "How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor