Many businesses have put resources into ensuring mobile experiences engage users. And, overall, that effort is paying off: Consumers may still be more likely to complete a purchase on a computer, but smartphone conversion rates are increasing.
But what can your brand do to increase mobile engagement even more? After all, a seamless customer experience across devices is key to encouraging purchases.
The infographic (below) explores various aspects of mobile marketing, including explanations of...
- Types of endpoints: How users experiencing your business on mobile—SMS? QR codes? Apps?
- Business implementations: Examples of how brands are using mobile to engage consumers.
- Mobile convenience: Statistics about how consumers use mobile vs. desktop, including where they are making purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]