Many businesses have put resources into ensuring mobile experiences engage users. And, overall, that effort is paying off: Consumers may still be more likely to complete a purchase on a computer, but smartphone conversion rates are increasing.
But what can your brand do to increase mobile engagement even more? After all, a seamless customer experience across devices is key to encouraging purchases.
The infographic (below) explores various aspects of mobile marketing, including explanations of...
- Types of endpoints: How users experiencing your business on mobile—SMS? QR codes? Apps?
- Business implementations: Examples of how brands are using mobile to engage consumers.
- Mobile convenience: Statistics about how consumers use mobile vs. desktop, including where they are making purchases.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market