Many businesses have put resources into ensuring mobile experiences engage users. And, overall, that effort is paying off: Consumers may still be more likely to complete a purchase on a computer, but smartphone conversion rates are increasing.
But what can your brand do to increase mobile engagement even more? After all, a seamless customer experience across devices is key to encouraging purchases.
If you're looking for ideas to pump up your mobile program, an infographic by app development comparison company AppGeeks.org may help.
The infographic (below) explores various aspects of mobile marketing, including explanations of...
- Types of endpoints: How users experiencing your business on mobile—SMS? QR codes? Apps?
- Business implementations: Examples of how brands are using mobile to engage consumers.
- Mobile convenience: Statistics about how consumers use mobile vs. desktop, including where they are making purchases.
Check out the full graphic to get inspiration for your own mobile program. Tap or click to see a larger version:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work