A whopping 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second.
Faster page load speed improves your search rankings.
Google updates its search algorithm several times a year.
Nearly one-third of all mobile searches are related to location.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]