A whopping 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second.
Faster page load speed improves your search rankings.
Google updates its search algorithm several times a year.
Nearly one-third of all mobile searches are related to location.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]