A whopping 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second.
Faster page load speed improves your search rankings.
Google updates its search algorithm several times a year.
Nearly one-third of all mobile searches are related to location.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Leads From Search Are Different: How to Convert Search Leads by Tailoring Sales Practices
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords