"Marketing's strategic input is essential for companies looking to succeed in today's continually transforming business environment," according to an infographic created by Vya, a simplified marketing systems provider.
The company explains that although 66% of CMOs want to team with leadership on global business strategy, they are not always empowered to contribute strategically.
It also shares...
- Why it's wise to include marketing at the highest levels of strategic planning
- How CMOs and marketers would prefer to spend their time vs. how they actually spend their time
- Which obstacles stand in the way to Marketing's strategic contribution
It then offers four steps marketers can take to overcome obstacles and become strategic influencers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Overcoming Isolation to Boost Employee Engagement: 'Back to Human' Author Dan Schawbel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]
- Seven Challenges Plaguing the Modern Workplace [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process