"Marketing's strategic input is essential for companies looking to succeed in today's continually transforming business environment," according to an infographic created by Vya, a simplified marketing systems provider.
The company explains that although 66% of CMOs want to team with leadership on global business strategy, they are not always empowered to contribute strategically.
It also shares...
- Why it's wise to include marketing at the highest levels of strategic planning
- How CMOs and marketers would prefer to spend their time vs. how they actually spend their time
- Which obstacles stand in the way to Marketing's strategic contribution
It then offers four steps marketers can take to overcome obstacles and become strategic influencers.
Ready to make an impact in your organization? Check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- The 4Ss of Marketing and Why Your Corporate Culture Is Crucial in 2021: LinkedIn's Keith Richey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Resolutions Managers Can Make for 2021 [Infographic]
- What's Next for Remote Work?
- Three Ways to Strengthen the Marketing and Finance Relationship
- MarketingProfs PRO Members Talk to Marketing Smarts About How They're Surviving (and Thriving) [Podcast]