"Marketing's strategic input is essential for companies looking to succeed in today's continually transforming business environment," according to an infographic created by Vya, a simplified marketing systems provider.
The company explains that although 66% of CMOs want to team with leadership on global business strategy, they are not always empowered to contribute strategically.
It also shares...
- Why it's wise to include marketing at the highest levels of strategic planning
- How CMOs and marketers would prefer to spend their time vs. how they actually spend their time
- Which obstacles stand in the way to Marketing's strategic contribution
It then offers four steps marketers can take to overcome obstacles and become strategic influencers.
Ready to make an impact in your organization? Check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Your B2B Marketing Career: The Parable of Melanie the Mindful Marketer
- To Advance Racial Justice, Have Those Uncomfortable Conversations: Lori Hall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]