You hear them every day, but they're usually not remarkable—unless they're bad.
Voiceovers are everywhere.
And voiceover trends are changing. There is increased demand for accents, and the demand for non-English voiceovers is outpacing the demand for English voiceovers. That's according to the Voices.com 2018 report of voiceover trends in marketing and advertising.
The report also says that 78% of marketers choose voice actors that resemble their target markets; moreover, as those target markets age, there is an increase in demand for senior voices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content After the Apocalypse
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage