You hear them every day, but they're usually not remarkable—unless they're bad.
Voiceovers are everywhere.
And voiceover trends are changing. There is increased demand for accents, and the demand for non-English voiceovers is outpacing the demand for English voiceovers. That's according to the Voices.com 2018 report of voiceover trends in marketing and advertising.
The report also says that 78% of marketers choose voice actors that resemble their target markets; moreover, as those target markets age, there is an increase in demand for senior voices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With Video Online Forum
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- A Demo of ClearSlide's Content Engagement Platform