In the past, video itself was different enough from other types of content that it would better grab your audience's attention. But now that video has become mainstream, you need to be thinking about how to make your videos stand out from those of your competitors.
This infographic by video on-demand platform Uscreen shares 10 video trends that are helping content creators take their videos to the next level.
A few suggestions from the graphic...
- Live video: 80% of people would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog, according to the infographic.
- 1:1 video: Video is becoming easier than ever to personalize.
- Search-friendly video: AI and closed captions are making video content more searchable than it has been.
To see all 10 trends, and to learn how to make your videos stand out from the crowd, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends