In the past, video itself was different enough from other types of content that it would better grab your audience's attention. But now that video has become mainstream, you need to be thinking about how to make your videos stand out from those of your competitors.
This infographic by video on-demand platform Uscreen shares 10 video trends that are helping content creators take their videos to the next level.
A few suggestions from the graphic...
- Live video: 80% of people would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog, according to the infographic.
- 1:1 video: Video is becoming easier than ever to personalize.
- Search-friendly video: AI and closed captions are making video content more searchable than it has been.
To see all 10 trends, and to learn how to make your videos stand out from the crowd, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content After the Apocalypse
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19