In the past, video itself was different enough from other types of content that it would better grab your audience's attention. But now that video has become mainstream, you need to be thinking about how to make your videos stand out from those of your competitors.
This infographic by video on-demand platform Uscreen shares 10 video trends that are helping content creators take their videos to the next level.
A few suggestions from the graphic...
- Live video: 80% of people would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog, according to the infographic.
- 1:1 video: Video is becoming easier than ever to personalize.
- Search-friendly video: AI and closed captions are making video content more searchable than it has been.
To see all 10 trends, and to learn how to make your videos stand out from the crowd, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Eight Emerging Design Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]