Video is becoming a progressively more important component of online marketing strategy. But a key part to creating a successful video strategy is to know whom you're targeting.
The team at digital marketing and analytics training company Digital Vidya put together an infographic that explores the power of video marketing and offers some best-practices to keep in mind. It also explains how video can be used at various stages of a marketing funnel.
Awareness stage. Videos made specifically for social media can help you get the word out about your brand. You can outline a problem that you're helping to solve, such as with an explainer video, but make sure to focus on your brand's core values, since the video may be a viewer's first interaction with your brand. Measure success by assessing view counts and view length.
Consideration stage. Some 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it. Testimonial videos can be especially powerful at this stage, or you might consider an in-depth breakdown of exactly how your product works.
Conversion stage. Because emotion is a strong factor in decision-making, this stage is the right time to explain how easy, simple, or useful your process is—to get viewers excited about trying it. A personalized video will help you connect even more.
Check out the full infographic to make your videos the most effective they can be:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show