This year, the marketing and PR agency released predictions from 19 CMOs for 2019.
Those marketing leaders run the gamut—from Lee Odden at TopRank Marketing, to SAP CMO Alicia Tillman, to Michael Brenner, who serves as both a CEO and a CMO. Each prediction brings a fresh perspective to what marketers can expect this year.
The predictions fall info four categories:
- Customer experience
- Data and martech
- Digital marketing and security
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- How Marketers Can Generate Their Own First-Party Intent Data