This year, the marketing and PR agency released predictions from 19 CMOs for 2019.
Those marketing leaders run the gamut—from Lee Odden at TopRank Marketing, to SAP CMO Alicia Tillman, to Michael Brenner, who serves as both a CEO and a CMO. Each prediction brings a fresh perspective to what marketers can expect this year.
The predictions fall info four categories:
- Customer experience
- Data and martech
- Digital marketing and security
Which are you most concerned about as you look to improve your marketing and build your brand?
Check out the infographic to find out what 19 influential marketers expect to focus on in 2019. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand