This year, the marketing and PR agency released predictions from 19 CMOs for 2019.
Those marketing leaders run the gamut—from Lee Odden at TopRank Marketing, to SAP CMO Alicia Tillman, to Michael Brenner, who serves as both a CEO and a CMO. Each prediction brings a fresh perspective to what marketers can expect this year.
The predictions fall info four categories:
- Customer experience
- Data and martech
- Digital marketing and security
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?