Small business owners have enough to worry about without getting into the nitty-gritty of credit card transactions. As long as your process works and you're able to accept payments from your customers, then you have more important things to worry about.
But credit card processing fees can add up, and understanding where your money is going can help you negotiate better rates.
- The four parties involved (credit card associations, issuing banks, processors, and payment gateways)
- The types of fees (incidental, flat, and transactional)
- The end-to-end process
- Pricing models
And it includes much more, such as a glossary of dozens of related terms.
To better understand your credit card processing fees, check out the graphic:
Continue reading "Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?