Content intelligence allows you to gain actionable insights into your content strategy—which is important if you want that strategy to succeed.
But understanding what's working and what's not can be a challenge for content marketers.
This infographic by the performance marketing experts at Spiralytics can help. It explains the advantages of using content intelligence, suggests how to use it, and offers some specific tools to help you find useful information.
Check out the graphic to see how you can unlock the intelligence you need for a successful content marketing program.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Design Surveys to Make Better Business Decisions [Infographic]
- Mastering the Revenue Attribution Puzzle: Tish Millsap on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perils of Relying on Self-Reported Survey Respondents [Infographic]
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Marketing Attribution | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Seven GA4 Metrics to Help You Master User Behavior Analysis