When you type in a search request, it's logical that your next step is to click through to a website. So when you use voice search, what's your next step?
For many consumers, that next step is calling—especially when they are searching for local businesses.
In fact, 28% of people report that after they make a voice search for a local business, their next step is to call the business, according to an infographic by call-tracking and analytics company DialogTech.
The graphic reviews the growing trend of voice search, as well as how phone calls can be a valuable source of conversions for your company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]