When you type in a search request, it's logical that your next step is to click through to a website. So when you use voice search, what's your next step?
For many consumers, that next step is calling—especially when they are searching for local businesses.
In fact, 28% of people report that after they make a voice search for a local business, their next step is to call the business, according to an infographic by call-tracking and analytics company DialogTech.
The graphic reviews the growing trend of voice search, as well as how phone calls can be a valuable source of conversions for your company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer