When you type in a search request, it's logical that your next step is to click through to a website. So when you use voice search, what's your next step?
For many consumers, that next step is calling—especially when they are searching for local businesses.
In fact, 28% of people report that after they make a voice search for a local business, their next step is to call the business, according to an infographic by call-tracking and analytics company DialogTech.
The graphic reviews the growing trend of voice search, as well as how phone calls can be a valuable source of conversions for your company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- SEO for B2B Marketing: Keywords, Content, and Clicks