When you type in a search request, it's logical that your next step is to click through to a website. So when you use voice search, what's your next step?
For many consumers, that next step is calling—especially when they are searching for local businesses.
In fact, 28% of people report that after they make a voice search for a local business, their next step is to call the business, according to an infographic by call-tracking and analytics company DialogTech.
The graphic reviews the growing trend of voice search, as well as how phone calls can be a valuable source of conversions for your company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]