Ranking on Google is getting more complex—and strategically important—every single year, and 2018 was no exception. Though we're well into 2019, a wide range of Google Search algorithm updates in the past year are still influencing our search results.
Some of those updates were predictable, but others caught us by surprise.
Think of it as a highlight reel of the most important ones to keep in mind: Many of those algorithm changes remain a significant factor in how you formulate your SEO strategy—not only for this year but also beyond.
To make sure you are on the right track to appeasing Google’s bots, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- How AI Is the End of SEO... Or Not
- Top 7 SEO Mistakes in B2B SaaS
- The Decline of Cookies Means the Rise of Organic Search Marketing
- Unraveling SEO Secrets for B2B Marketers: Kyle Roof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success