Ranking on Google is getting more complex—and strategically important—every single year, and 2018 was no exception. Though we're well into 2019, a wide range of Google Search algorithm updates in the past year are still influencing our search results.
Some of those updates were predictable, but others caught us by surprise.
Think of it as a highlight reel of the most important ones to keep in mind: Many of those algorithm changes remain a significant factor in how you formulate your SEO strategy—not only for this year but also beyond.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Leads From Search Are Different: How to Convert Search Leads by Tailoring Sales Practices
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]