As a small business owner or marketer, the last thing you want is an unhappy customer who can take to review sites and social media to undermine your hard work. Do you know what your clients or would-be expect from you?
So, what do you need to know about delivering a better customer experience?
An infographic from Infusionsoft by Keap, a small business CRM and marketing automation provider, offers some insight.
Based on a guide for small service-based businesses, the infographic cites some data from Keap's latest survey of over 3,000 respondents.
For example, some of the findings of the study highlighted the importance of following up and making appointment scheduling easy.
- 36% of clients said they won't bother with service providers who don't make appoint scheduling easy.
- 44% of respondents said lack of follow-up was a reason behind their decision not to hire a provider.
- 89% of clients said they are more likely to hire a service provider who was referred to them.
In addition to the guide itself, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Deliver (And Improve) the Connected Customer Experience