As a small business owner or marketer, the last thing you want is an unhappy customer who can take to review sites and social media to undermine your hard work. Do you know what your clients or would-be expect from you?
So, what do you need to know about delivering a better customer experience?
An infographic from Infusionsoft by Keap, a small business CRM and marketing automation provider, offers some insight.
Based on a guide for small service-based businesses, the infographic cites some data from Keap's latest survey of over 3,000 respondents.
For example, some of the findings of the study highlighted the importance of following up and making appointment scheduling easy.
- 36% of clients said they won't bother with service providers who don't make appoint scheduling easy.
- 44% of respondents said lack of follow-up was a reason behind their decision not to hire a provider.
- 89% of clients said they are more likely to hire a service provider who was referred to them.
In addition to the guide itself, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Earn Your Customers' Trust: How to Use Personalization and Authenticity to Reach Audiences
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- What Makes Customer Experience: Jeannie Walters on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Customer Service in 2021: Andy Cabasso of Postaga on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]