The importance of customer satisfaction is pretty much self-evident: If you don't satisfy your customers, they won't come back to buy from you.
And not only that. Satisfied customers might tell others to buy from you. Conversely, unsatisfied customers might tell other not to buy from you.
So, it behooves business owners and their marketers to make sure their customers stay happy with the business. But what does that entail?
An infographic guide from knowledge base software provider Helpjuice outlines (1) the impact customer satisfaction has on a business; (2) key drivers of customer satisfaction; (3) three metrics of customer satisfaction; and (4) four principles for improving customer satisfaction.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Deliver (And Improve) the Connected Customer Experience
- A 'Brand Differentiation Through Experience Innovation' Conversation: Allen Adamson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]