There was a time, not all that long ago, we had to physically visit a physical store or business to find out about the products or services on offer.
To get similar information today, most people type in a product-related query or business name into a search engine browser on their desktop or mobile device.
Hence the importance of search engine optimization (SEO).
Today, to a large extent, business websites are how customers find businesses and how businesses find customers, and so the content on those websites must be search-optimized.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer