What employee doesn't want job satisfaction? And what employer doesn't want happier, more productive employees?
Happier faces at the office are certainly good for company morale, which is important for attracting and retaining talented workers. But only about half of workers say they are satisfied with their job, and 90% say they are stressed at their job, according to stats quoted by an infographic from ExpoCart, a UK-based provider of products for exhibitions and events.
Those findings are similar to those of a study by MarketingProfs.
Our 2019 Marketer Happiness Report, which explored the mindsets, challenges, and satisfaction that modern marketers are experiencing on and off the job, found that 1 in 3 marketers claim to rarely or never able to focus, and 34% say they frequently find it difficult to complete tasks because of interruptions.
The infographic looks at what leads to job satisfaction, as well as seven things you can do to start reducing stress levels. It also offers 13 tips for building more happiness in the workplace.
Check out the infographic for tips, advice, and helpful hints on how to be happier at work:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills