What employee doesn't want job satisfaction? And what employer doesn't want happier, more productive employees?
Happier faces at the office are certainly good for company morale, which is important for attracting and retaining talented workers. But only about half of workers say they are satisfied with their job, and 90% say they are stressed at their job, according to stats quoted by an infographic from ExpoCart, a UK-based provider of products for exhibitions and events.
Those findings are similar to those of a study by MarketingProfs.
Our 2019 Marketer Happiness Report, which explored the mindsets, challenges, and satisfaction that modern marketers are experiencing on and off the job, found that 1 in 3 marketers claim to rarely or never able to focus, and 34% say they frequently find it difficult to complete tasks because of interruptions.
The infographic looks at what leads to job satisfaction, as well as seven things you can do to start reducing stress levels. It also offers 13 tips for building more happiness in the workplace.
Check out the infographic for tips, advice, and helpful hints on how to be happier at work:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople