How consumers search for information is changing. They are speaking into their smartphones and to voice assistants to find out about your business, your products, and your services.
Voice search is booming, and marketers need to keep up with the state of voice search use so they can adjust their search and SEO strategies to account for search trends and changing customer behaviors.
Among the topics covered in the infographic are stats on voice search for the current year and projections for the future; the top voice assistants; voice-search user information; voice search keywords; voice search for online shopping; and much more.
Check out this useful compilation of voice search statistics:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework