How consumers search for information is changing. They are speaking into their smartphones and to voice assistants to find out about your business, your products, and your services.
Voice search is booming, and marketers need to keep up with the state of voice search use so they can adjust their search and SEO strategies to account for search trends and changing customer behaviors.
Among the topics covered in the infographic are stats on voice search for the current year and projections for the future; the top voice assistants; voice-search user information; voice search keywords; voice search for online shopping; and much more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- SEO for B2B Marketing: Keywords, Content, and Clicks
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]