How consumers search for information is changing. They are speaking into their smartphones and to voice assistants to find out about your business, your products, and your services.
Voice search is booming, and marketers need to keep up with the state of voice search use so they can adjust their search and SEO strategies to account for search trends and changing customer behaviors.
Among the topics covered in the infographic are stats on voice search for the current year and projections for the future; the top voice assistants; voice-search user information; voice search keywords; voice search for online shopping; and much more.
Check out this useful compilation of voice search statistics:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022