Marketing has been rapidly evolving, along with technology, including hardware, software, and the online ecosystem.
Marketers' day-to-day responsibilities, together with what's expected of marketing departments and marketers, have shifted accordingly. So have marketing skill sets and the structures of marketing teams—as have attendant costs, including marketing salaries.
Headcount is a large part of the cost of running a marketing function. (And, an often overlooked cost of running marketing teams has to do with training and education, as well, which are vital for keeping up skills in a fast-changing environment.)
So how much needs to be budgeted for marketing hires?
LeadMD has compiled salary-range data for a typical small marketing team's various roles, together with the skill sets and responsibilities for each role, depicting that information in an infographic.
Check out the infographic for the details:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]