With 65% of consumers frustrated about inconsistent brand experiences across channels—whether they interact with companies online, in-store, via social media, or over the phone—the digital marketers' reality is still at odds with consumers' expectations.
A recent Selligent Marketing Cloud poll of digital marketers found that although most marketers want to deliver consistent omnichannel experiences, 41% still struggle with launching integrated campaigns across channels.
Moreover, 69% do not have one single solution to execute those campaigns—and only 8% have the ability to share crucial loyalty marketing data in real-time with a contact center.
Marketers' omnichannel excellence struggle is real, the research finds. There is a huge disconnect between the marketing and service departments, and that disconnect has a serious impact on the overall customer experience.
The following infographic highlights key challenges and the need to find the right technology stack that provides visibility into customer data shared across all departments:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI