With 65% of consumers frustrated about inconsistent brand experiences across channels—whether they interact with companies online, in-store, via social media, or over the phone—the digital marketers' reality is still at odds with consumers' expectations.
A recent Selligent Marketing Cloud poll of digital marketers found that although most marketers want to deliver consistent omnichannel experiences, 41% still struggle with launching integrated campaigns across channels.
Moreover, 69% do not have one single solution to execute those campaigns—and only 8% have the ability to share crucial loyalty marketing data in real-time with a contact center.
Marketers' omnichannel excellence struggle is real, the research finds. There is a huge disconnect between the marketing and service departments, and that disconnect has a serious impact on the overall customer experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]