With 65% of consumers frustrated about inconsistent brand experiences across channels—whether they interact with companies online, in-store, via social media, or over the phone—the digital marketers' reality is still at odds with consumers' expectations.
A recent Selligent Marketing Cloud poll of digital marketers found that although most marketers want to deliver consistent omnichannel experiences, 41% still struggle with launching integrated campaigns across channels.
Moreover, 69% do not have one single solution to execute those campaigns—and only 8% have the ability to share crucial loyalty marketing data in real-time with a contact center.
Marketers' omnichannel excellence struggle is real, the research finds. There is a huge disconnect between the marketing and service departments, and that disconnect has a serious impact on the overall customer experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?