Digital marketing is booming. Businesses around the world are jumping onto technological advancements and changes in marketing.
If your business isn't prioritizing digital marketing, you're merely giving your competitors the chance to get ahead. An infographic by UK-based Point Blank Digital highlights just how important digital marketing is for businesses today.
More than half of consumers say they have found a new brand or product by searching online on their smartphones. The global value of e-commerce is expected to reach $4.5 trillion by 2021.
From SEO and content marketing to PPC and social media, video, and email, the various practice areas of digital marketing are now mainstream—must haves for marketing operations of all sizes.
Check out the infographic for important stats for each of those digital marketing channels:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- Three Opportunities B2B Marketers Must Seize During 2021 Planning
- Buyer Personas Demystified: Seven Steps to Success [Infographic]
- What the Airlines Got Right and Why 800 Numbers Are the Worst: Mike Betzer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 of the Best Tools for Market Research