The content that B2B marketers are producing is clearly not up to the task, according B2B decision-makers.
They cite the following as their top issues with marketing content: too fluffy (50% of decicion-makers), not relevant (47%), not personalized (34%), misleading (29%), behind a form (28%), or hard to find (24%), according to an eMarketer report.
For the marketers behind such sluggish marketing performance, a quick look in the mirror should make it clear why that's the case: bad-habit strategy, low-metabolism execution, overly processed tactics, and sugar-high shiny-object software that's used improperly (if at all).
When your marketing is out of shape, what better way to get back on track than with some good-old marketing fitness?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- Nine Creative Trends to Watch in 2020 [Infographic]
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked