Wouldn't it be useful if you had a checklist to make sure your search engine optimization (SEO) is Web-worthy in 2019—kinda like the massive checklists that airplane pilots have to make sure the plane takes off, gets to where it's supposed to, and lands safely?
Now you do: a comprehensive SEO checklist from LeapFroggr, a mobile app and software development firm.
The massive infographic covers major components of SEO in separate sections: research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and miscellaneous tasks.
Each section contains a checklist or is further broken down with sub-checklists of items to check off for those various tasks.
Check out this useful infographic to make sure your SEO efforts don't crash and burn:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos