Wouldn't it be useful if you had a checklist to make sure your search engine optimization (SEO) is Web-worthy in 2019—kinda like the massive checklists that airplane pilots have to make sure the plane takes off, gets to where it's supposed to, and lands safely?
The massive infographic covers major components of SEO in separate sections: research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and miscellaneous tasks.
Each section contains a checklist or is further broken down with sub-checklists of items to check off for those various tasks.
Check out this useful infographic to make sure your SEO efforts don't crash and burn:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- Visual Search for B2B Marketing Success: Olga Andrienko on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Ways to Optimize Your Videos for Search [Infographic]
- Five B2B Brands That Prove Voice Search Is More Than Hype
- Google's 'Helpful Content Update': Five SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]