Wouldn't it be useful if you had a checklist to make sure your search engine optimization (SEO) is Web-worthy in 2019—kinda like the massive checklists that airplane pilots have to make sure the plane takes off, gets to where it's supposed to, and lands safely?
The massive infographic covers major components of SEO in separate sections: research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and miscellaneous tasks.
Each section contains a checklist or is further broken down with sub-checklists of items to check off for those various tasks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer