Wouldn't it be useful if you had a checklist to make sure your search engine optimization (SEO) is Web-worthy in 2019—kinda like the massive checklists that airplane pilots have to make sure the plane takes off, gets to where it's supposed to, and lands safely?
The massive infographic covers major components of SEO in separate sections: research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and miscellaneous tasks.
Each section contains a checklist or is further broken down with sub-checklists of items to check off for those various tasks.
Check out this useful infographic to make sure your SEO efforts don't crash and burn:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework